Events & Conferences
“In a metrics-driven world, anecdotal evidence about how well an event turned out – ‘the booths were crowded’ or ‘we came away with a fistful of business cards’ – doesn’t fly” – Joe Mullich (Wall Street Journal)
Do you know the answers to these questions?
1. How do attendees feel about
- a specific speaker (competence, knowledge, experience) while on the stage
- the topic (relevance, content)
- the product or service being promoted (benefits, usage, applications)
while speakers are on the stage?
2. How do you currently identify facility issues in time to correct it? E.g. room temperature, food / beverage, staff unfriendly, sound issues
- Getting this feedback in a post-event survey is too late!
3. How do you capture and use information about your delegates? Their background, demographics, designation, interests
- Overlaying this info with how they feel about certain things can be used to customise future events.
4. How do you facilitate engagement before and after the event?
- This drives attendance & excitement, sets expectations and evolves relationships.
- Social sharing also available.
- Games and competitions can be set up.
- Notifications can be sent to users to encourage on-going engagement.
5. How do you measure, track and monitor key customer experience metrics that predicts future behaviour?
- Knowing the right questions to ask will provide valuable insights.
Combining these will create unique experiences, lead to sales opportunities and loyal attendees, speakers and sponsors that will continue to use and promote your brand to colleagues.